Monday, January 25, 2016

Back muscles and Bicep muscles workout



I'm going to run out of things to say one of these days...but today is not that day!

So, last week was no problem with the curls, this week, same weight, couldn't do all the reps. I'm going to blame the Lat pulldowns. That's as good a scapegoat as any.

I went up in weight on the rows, but I didn't really feel it, so I'm going to add more weight and try to use the same machine next week.

I didn't want to search around for the 10# ball for the Russian twists, so I just grabbed the 4 kilo ball, which is roughly 9#s.

I'm going to have to look to modify the superman exercise; I might grab two 10# dumbbells and do a lower number of reps.

And finally, I think I might increase my warmup/cooldown time on the rowing machine, but I'm not sure yet.

EDIT: Reminder, if you're doing the Jonah study at home, tomorrow, I'll be posting the answers that I found to the questions asked last week.

No comments: